suggestions for grazer entertainers?

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 18:26:10 -0000

In the HQ book, each homeland that supports entertainers lists the typical form of those enterntainments (juggling, bagpipes, whatever) in the list of available professions.

Well, actually all but one. The Grazer homeland doesn't list entertainer as an available occupation, however in the specialized magic key word section it DOES list entertainers (following Folorene). So I'm presuming that it was an oversight on the available professions list.

Which raises the interesting question of what are the tradional forms of entertainment amongst the Grazers? (I'm not talking "spearing the vedref and trampling their crops"!)

I suppose if we come up with a few reasonable suggestions they could then be forwarded to issaries as errata.

--Bryan