Re: suggestions for grazer entertainers?

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 11:26:16 -0800

Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...> wrote:
>> Which raises the interesting question of what are the tradional forms
>> of entertainment amongst the Grazers? (I'm not talking "spearing the
>> vedref and trampling their crops"!)
>>
>> I suppose if we come up with a few reasonable suggestions they could
>> then be forwarded to issaries as errata.
>
> Drummers, Singers, Dancers, Comic Rider, Horse Dancer, Bone-whistle
> piper

Those sound reasonable. Also, I'd bet a lot of the entertainment is done by Vendref--might as well have 'em earn their keep! And the Vendref would use some variant of the Tarsh or Heortling entertainment options.

I imagine that for high occasions (and religious or quasi-religious ceremonies), the Grazers use their traditional forms, which they brought from the steppes. But for ordinary needs, like "It's time for dinner, let's see what's on", they just go to the Vendref settlement and have them send someone out.