Re: Gregging

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:31:56 -0000

> I know that in ol RQ it was stated under the stats that scorpion
men
> and broos would hire out to optimistic employers who chose to
ignore
> there chaotic roots - but I cant imagine a group of nomads 1. being
> able to manage the logistics of that, and 2. turning up to a battle
> with that kind of unit as they are theologically opsed to them.

Perhaps I wasn't as clear as I'd hoped. Nobody is suggesting that the nomads would hire chaotics to fight for them, so you don't need to try and imagine it. As I understand it, they merely drove a band of wild broo towards the lunars like cattle. Why fight the broos yourself if you can fix it so your enemies do it for you?

Simon Hibbs