Re: Ahh! Assistance needed from experts!

From: Stephen McGinness <stephenmcg_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:00:41 -0000

I think this is a good idea as well - when I get round to running a lower level game than I am currently involved with I think that this Thunder Brothers idea may provide good starting places for more than a few characters.

> Virtues: Boastful, Brave.

I was wondering about this and that these are the same as the warrior virtues. As these men are of the fyrd would it not be better to distinguish that by giving them similar traits such as 'Steady' or 'Proud' or similar things that would be slightly different to those of warriors.

I can imagine there being different virtues required of the shield wall than from the weapon thanes and perhaps the common religion of the Thunder Brothers would recognise that.