Re: eurmalis in clans

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 12:17:00 +0000 (GMT)

> That's the current plan, but we're back to the
> "either the Eurmali
> is on the ring, or the clan has two eurmalis." but I
> guess I'll put
> the Eurmali on the ring. I'm only now realizing how
> much of a pay-
> back having him as their superior will be :P

I don't see a problem with having two Eurmalis, myself: no need to force him onto the ring. I'm sure some of my KoDP clans had a Eurmali who wasn't on the ring. OTOH, as you say, it could be fun :)

> And if I remember my Thunder Rebel well, there is no
> real difference
> between individuals in Orlanthi culture? It's all
> bloodline respon-
> sibility, right? So if the trickster does something
> evil, the player's bloodline's responsible for it?

I think with bonded tricksters, it's the person they're bonded by who's responsible for the tricksters actions. And therefore, *their* bloodline, rather than that of the trickster. But whichever causes you most fun is the right answer :)

Jane Williams

Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/download/index.html