Re: Re: Siege of Whitewall

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 11:41:12 +1100

OID Errata? Thank ye! I just found it....

"Page 9 The timeline has the Crimson Bat appearing as part of the forces brought against Whitewall in 1621, as part of the final Lunar assault against the city, when in fact the Crimson Bat was attacked and repelled in 1619 (KOS 148). There was no intention to change this, it is just a case of misremembered details which no one caught."

I'd just reread the Composite History in KOS, and noted the 1619 date. I thought it was just the scribe being all over the place and sloppy as usual, but was vaguely contemplating having the bat turn up *twice*. :)

Issaries correcting their mistakes? Is nothing sacred? Here was I thinking that most 'errors' were actually 'features'. Maybe we can start an errata for KOS.

  1. For 'Argrath', read 'Kallyr' throughout.
  2. Pages 195-197 are a printer's error. Honest.

Seriously... :)

John