Re: Re: How high and hard?

From: steve_at_...
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 13:50:34 +1200

Moah wrote:
>I thought they were sleeping dragons?

I think some of them definitely are... What does that make the resistance to people using run-up-cliffs magic? About 10W5?

Aren't there also spirits in lots of the mountains (Like Kero Fin)? That seems like quite a good way to keep magically inclined people from getting across them in large numbers.

I also think there's a bit of a difference between getting a few people over a mountain range, and getting a large warband and logistics over the same mountain range...

Stephen

--
Stephen Rennell 	steve_at_...
Wellington, New Zealand