RE: Re: Holy Country

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 19:50:15 +0100

> See, it's these kinds of things that are so frustrating. There's only
> the barest hint of such a thing in the HQ book. But it was
> obviously a
> great empire jus to the south of Sartar. As mentioned earlier, Great
> Game material.

Yes. And I agree. Having once played in a campaign set in Esrolia pre-1616, when at one point we had the secret services of three four?) different nations following us around, two of whom thought we were working for them.

> And I presume it encompassed Esrolia?

Yes. That was one of the Sixths, the one for the element of Earth.

> And the Pharoah going bye bye is fairly recent.

1616, I think? He tried to do his regular grab-a-new-body ritual, Jar-eel interrupted it.

> So shouldn't that be mentioned in Esrolian character info?

I would have thought so, yes. Major events that your character would have lived through are a bit vital to back-story.