Re: Re: True Dragons and heroic scale

From: donald_at_...
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 00:26:34 GMT

>That lets me ask a question. How esoteric is esoteric? I mean, how
>involved does a discussion have to be before it should go to the
>Digest. (Am wondering for when the day comes where I know enough that
>I need to start reading that instead. :-) )

When it gets too far from role-playing in Glorantha for an average newcomer to cope with. It's not an either/or thing, I read both quite happily but there's some stuff on the Digest which is just too obscure for me to cope with. You're ready for the Digest when you've got to the stage where you can say "I don't need to understand this" and pass on.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/