Reindeer Hsunchen? (Uncolings?)

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 02:22:11 -0000

I was looking at a couple of maps, as a result of the recent Loksalm discussions, and I ended up a little puzzled. I was pretty sure that the Uncolings (if I have the name right--reindeer hsunchen people) lived on Tundraw north of Fronela.

But looking at the map, between teh glaciers to the west, and Erigia (spelling again, where the Char-Un roam free and bloody) there doesn't exactly seem to be a lot of room left for vast herds and tens of thousands of nomads living off of them (especially give other discussions recently about map scale, which probably implies that Loksalm is about the size of New Jersey, and the available tundra not much bigger.

It is entirely probable that I'm just not looking at the maps properly. So could someone tell me where I should be looking for the reindeer? (and yes, ever since I first read about them I've had an interest in them, but man are they hard to integrate into anything else!)

--Bryan