Re: Windstop [was Windstop outside DP [was Whitewall]]

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 16:33:08 -0000

I know that Orlanth and Ernalda are affected - but my intention is to spread it to include the lightbringers and the Thunder brothers. I feel that the 'Great Darkness' and Fimbulwinter as truly cataclysmic events would be better served that way. I also think that the mythic reasoning supports me story. And it will give the other guys who think they may have insulated themselves from the Windstop by choosing non Orlanth cults a bit of a shock!!

Any opinions?

Of course, YGWV

Rob