Re: Garrath the Argrath

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 21:16:27 -0000

> compared to NPCs like Kallyr.

Ummmmmm, that doesn't sound quite right to me. I mean, if you raise your affinities to 4W2, and your mythology, and your piety, does it matter if the keyword per se is at 17? Granted, doing all of that would take a LOT of HP, which of course is where, at least in theory, heroquests are supposed to come in, they are supposed to be the short cuts to power in the hero wars--and isn't that actually how Kallyr gained much of her power?

Now, the new HQ rules (compared to those in HW) make this harder, because you never directly add to your rating....but maybe there will be more heroquesting rules coming out in the future.

--Bryan