Re: Continuum Game Recommendations (was: RE: Tula)

From: Neil Smith <neil_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 20:22:34 +0100

On Wednesday 30 Jun 2004 12:40 am, Andrew Dawson wrote:

> If you really plan to do this, I suggest playing Ducks first. The Baboons
> (at least our Baboons) were notoriously uninterested in the plot, so
> playing them last may not actually affect in-play decisions. The Ducks
> seemed to have an interest in the plot which may spoil the plot if
> playing them second. Of course, YBaboons&DucksMV.

I'm not so sure. I spoke to some of the Duck players after the game at Scotcon (depressurizing over a beer or three), and they seemed to have about as much idea of what the plot was as us 'boons; that is, not very much at all.

Neil.

Neil Smith                                Milton Keynes Roleplaying Club
neil_at_...                             http://www.mkrpg.org.uk
http://home.freeuk.net/wimp/ Honorary Life Member www.SADWargamers.com