Re: Continuum Game Recommendations (was: RE: Tula)

From: Michael & Susan O'Brien <mrmob_at_...>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 08:40:42 +0400

> > The Baboons (at least our Baboons) were notoriously uninterested
> > in the plot...
>
>Hang on! The plot was "in which Utta Rutta shags every female baboon
>in the Far Place," wasn't it? *Everything* my character did revolved
>around that...

Way back in 1990, I remember running "Seven Mothers do 'ave 'em", John's prequel to this at a con in Sydney. It has the same baboon characters. After several hours, the players (jncluding a young and beardless Andrew Bean if I recall correctly), had not progressed past the first paragraph, so I remember I just tossed the module over my shoulder and let 'em go: too busy picking fleas, shagging and eating the cavalry reinforcements Lunar Command had so generously despatched. We all had a great time though!

You might want to start with the Ducks, but even then the group John and I took through it at Tentacles were having too much of a good time to worry much about the plot...

Cheers,

MOB Michael, Susan, Harry & Leo O'Brien
[Apt.1001, Choithram's Building Tower A, Khalidya, Abu Dhabi] Postal Address: PO Box 32092, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates home: +971-2-665-9126 mobile: (MOB) +971-50-310-0361 (Sue) +971-50-329-5914 mrmob_at_...