RE: Re: Issaries cult

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 20:38:23 -0400

On 30 Jun 2004 at 23:50, donald_at_... wrote:

> Certainly I should make sure he gets lots of contradictory information
> if he starts trying to use Lunar sources as just about everything has
> two or three political slants to it.

Oh, but of course. If when he firsts hear any disturbing rumors he decides to pursue it, then I'll make it nice and complicated for him as he tries to find out what's going on. If he shrugs it off as unimportant and not relevant to what he wants to do with the character, then he'll just hear about the attack later.

LC