Mything Links Contest II Results

From: Oliver Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 08:59:32 -0500

Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canucks and good day to the rest of you:-)

Here's the results of the second Mything Links contest.

The four stories that got the most votes were:

The Test of the Water Dog - Harald Smith 16 points Jar-Eel's Chariot Ride - Tim Ellis 15 points A Day at the Executions - Mark Galeotti 12 points The Cheese and the Worm - Harald Smith 11 points

There was a five way tie for #5 all with 10 points:

Call of Blue Moon - Terra Incognita
How I Learnt the Song of the Pines - Simon Lipscomb The Second Lost Immortal - Olli Kantola
The Song - Oliver D. Bernuetz
What Uz Hate about Greg Stafford - James Frusetta

The most popular author (got the most vote points) was Jamse Frusetta with 34 points.

Thanks to everyone who voted.

Oliver
http://www.geocities.com/bernuetz/mything/contest2.html