RE: Re: Issaries cult

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 18:18:58 -0400

Hi Jane.

On 1 Jul 2004 at 7:28, Jane Williams wrote:

> No plot survives first contact with the players :)

All too true. Which is why I don't intend to have a plot, just events and relationships. The players will write a plot for me.

And had a chance to talk to my merchant today. He decided he doesn't owe her. He just likes her. As an actual friend. Which he doesn't have many of. So the plan seems to be that he was there when she was adopted, they grew to be friends then. Obviously, his trade made him travel more, and he left for Karse before the Rebellion. They've stayed in touch ever since, sporadically. As before, he's not a Sartarite nationalist, he supports her not the Rebellion per se.

He's still not sure how he wants to do his magic, though.