Re: Doesn't Darkness trump Earth?

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 16:00:12 -0700

> The Elemental Progression showed up in Masters of Luck and Death (and I
think I saw it
> in the old Hero Wars book)

Yeah, I had to go up to town after Stephen answered, otherwise I would have beaten you toi the draw :-). And it is still using my old quick sketch of the progression (it really should have arrows pointing at the inferior rune...)

where it was said that it isn't the only view, but one that
> holds true throughout the world.

Yes, it does. It is a part of Gloranthan "physics".

RR
- Richelieu