Re: Earth to earth

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:50:57 -0000

I answered this earlier today, but it never showed up - and I subsequently discovered that spam on the Stormteads list had been bounced and cause Yahoo to stop delivering anything to me, so they may have stopped accepting stuff as well, so just in case..

Hmm - Smokeballs stored up in the rafters. Alynxes (well the smaller ones at any rate) climbing up into the rafters in search of somewhere warm to sleep where they won't be trodden on by clumsy humans...
...maybe not so much "Shadow Cats" as "Smoke Smudged Cats"...