Re: Re: flyers

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 12:40:54 +0100 (BST)

> Sounds good to me.

It all sounds wonderful and effective. Only when I started imagining this warrior initiate telling his mates about his plans, he was using a spreadsheet and standing in a sort of temple supermarket. "Get your Mastakos feats here!" "No, if you use Vanganth you get a better damage to cost rating, you see... any discount on that? No? I'll try the shrine next door then, they're doing a special deal..."

Isn't the word "worship" meant to include a bit more respect than that? Aren't some sub-cults rare because they're, well, rare? So you can't just pick up a feat with the weekend shopping?

I dunno, it sounds great, maybe my imagination just isn't up to the concept.

Jane Williams