RE: Inaccurate myths

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 07:35:26 +0100

> From: Henk Langeveld

Whose "Use Google" roll was better than mine.

> Google: ex-saxo ex-saxono

> *Jane's Armoury*

Yes, well, as proof goes that's a bit circular, as I'me sure you recognised.

> Could "Reylari Iceni" be an alter ego of yours? It's the
> author of the second result from google:

> *Man_Myth_Legend?*
> ... the Latin phrase Artorius gladium EX SAXO eripuit may have been
> wrongly copied from an original that read Artorius gladium EX SAXONO
> eriput_since medival ... http://ancientworlds.net/aw/Post/156551

Never heard the name before. But the theories, yes. Including the Excalibur name one. And some of the other names on that page are very familiar, too. I'd say he's read the same book I did, it's all ringing bells. But he doesn't seem to mention the author or title :(