Re: Balazar

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 18:57:41 -0700

> >How do people convert Halcyon Var Enkorth? Keep him the relatively
> >low (magical) powered individual of the original (proving that
> >temporal power can be just as important), or pump him up a la
> >Griffin Mountain?
>
> Griffin Mountain had the low-powered Halcyon - it was Griffin Island
> that had him as the powerful sorcerer. Furthermore Griffin Island
> was not set in Balazar so I'd go for the low power version.

And, of course, it's real easy to do "low power" - make him a member of the Provincial Church (ILH1 57, or HQ 112 - they are slightly different) and only give him Common magic. (You'll have to wait for ILH2 for a better description of ranks in the Lunar Way).

For Firewater the Bound Spirit, you could make it a Sidekick with three magical powers as it's abilities.

If you decide that he hasn't used his Lunar and/or Salamander yet, give him 1-use abilities.

RR
- Richelieu