Re: Balazar

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 21:09:32 -0000

> I always thought the rather unimpressive Halcyon in GM was
> an RQ rules artifact as he is described in text as a powerful
> individual. An RQ initiate isn't a hotshot, a HQ initiate
> can certainly be.
>
> I haven't seen the GI stats for him, but perhaps somewhere
> in the between the two is a good bet?

Ahhh, Nils - there is more than one way to be a *powerfull* individual. He was a big wheel in the Lunar Empire, and that chic he hangs out with is no slouch. No, I played in a American Western game where the main bad guy was a fat old rail baron and crap at everything except for making our lives a misery!!

Regards
Rob