Re: Two Cheers for the Textbook Examples

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 23:09:16 -0000

I don't care what you say, I think they're great. Its all about letting go so that you can enjoy Glorantha more, rather than having to play in games in an anal retentive way. The Origami chick is brilliant for explaining the possibilities to newbies. I happen to think it shows remarkable creativity to come up with a character like that.

It shows that the only way to play in Glorantha for a newbie is to be a culture like a Balazaaring *coz those guys know nothing about Glorantha anyway*.

Just my 2p's worth.

Regards
Rob