Kinslaying (another question)

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 11:43:14 +0100

Hi all

While we're on the subject of kinslaying, what does the respected HeroQuest/Gloranthan gestalt see as the answer to my latest quandary?....

The main hero in our group has just discovered that she's the illegitimate daughter of Duke Harvar Ironfist and that he has been trying to have her bumped off for years (unsuccessful attempts hampered by the necessary secrecy). She (a Vingan called Priya) has witnessed some of the Duke's many 'crimes against the Orlanthi people' and has learned that one of the botched attempts to kill her actually resulted in the death of her 3 year old sister.

The heroes already hated Harvar for his behaviour against Orlanthi (I suppose many here will know the sort of things he's been doing) and now plan to kill him.

My question is: does Harvar and Priya's blood link mean that they would be guilty of kinslaying, should either of them succeed?

Cheers

Matthew