Quick 'n dirty: The Royal Family of Tarsh

From: epweissengruber <epweissengruber_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 21:02:28 -0000

I am planning a "HeroQuest Gladiators" Scenario for the upcoming Pandemonium convention in Toronto. I need a little more background for the palace intrigues in Furthest. The gladiators will be plucked to do a little slaying in a Dart War. I have consulted the internet, Tarsh in Flames, and Genertela:Crucible of the Hero Wars but am still a little stumped about who is related to whom.

Moirades is an "in-law" to Fazzur.
- did his sister marry Fazzur or did he marry Fazzur's sister?

Pharandros
- his mother (Moirades' wife) has taken up with a Sartarite pretender

Fazzur as some point throws over his wife for an Esrolan queen
- who was his wife?

I hope the experts check in soon and I am not forced to trudge through the Digest to find my answer.