Re: Describe your campaign. What are people playing these days?

From: Labrygon_at_...
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 19:33:35 EDT

I play in a few games, via email:

Far Place exiles - we are a smallish band of Far Walker exiles cutting a stead in the no mans land that is uncomfortably close to trolls, snakepipe hollow, skyfall lake, and gets a lots fo traffic noise from the Giants footpath. Currently 1618.

Imperial Pavis - once a FTF game, but since I am now a long way away it has been morphed into an extreme form of HQ where only the "yes,but" rule applies*. Characters include a dead gorp who once looked like a man and whose essesne now corrupts the city, a fearsome bison rider lawyer called Eugenia Primrose and Jardaniel and Harjooniel, a groundman hating High Llama Shaman, a being that prefers to use his own tweo feet when walking and his own two feet and tail when swimming, a mysterious slontan that no one trusts, a man with chronological tattooes, and a sandfly (?). *don't tell the players.

Safelster - in Arkat's Shadow - not really started yet - still in chargen while narrator away.

ZooHQ - still under development, idea is to be half beasts during the period between the end of the Third Council and the Dragonkill. I imagine the first scenario might be the release from the Stitched Zoo and them vengeance on the Remakerelans.