RE: Re: Thanks on Sartar Rising, Lunars

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 19:02:42 +0100

> Heck, even rabidly-Orlanthi Jane is getting on the Lunar
> bandwagon! ;-)

Which just shows how dangerous and insidious these Lunars are. I've been corrupted :(

No, seriously, the Lunars were the "bad guys" back when Glorantha was simple enough that the idea of an entire Evil Empire was one we could consider without laughing. Now, even the Orlanthi will agree that there are good Lunars and bad Lunars. And there are good Orlanthi and bad Orlanthi, even among those most fanatical about Freedom. Just take a look at Gyffur Ulfsson, preferably from a safe distance. Now consider the Coders.