RE: one day a Troll saved me

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 08:50:33 +0100

> In this case, given her Lhankor Mhy background and more
> importantly, the way the
> player described it to me, I think I can't have her call on
> Vinga Uz-fighter. To hear her
> describe it, she survived because of the troll, not because
> of anything she did.

I was thinking more that she called on Vinga, and Vinga sent her a troll. The right troll.

Storm Tribe p175, at the bottom - Vinga seems to provide unlikely coincidences in cases like this.

You say she was bound before being dumped - was she perhaps bound *to* something significant? The significance might be obvious to a troll but not to a human. Was it a particularly significant day (again, for trolls)?