Scenarios for kids -- interested?

From: parental_unit_2 <parental_unit_2_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 19:02:21 -0000

As I've mentioned before, my brother and I regularly play HeroQuest with my kids, ages 10 and 12. Our last three scenarios have been in a quasi-medieval version of Namur, a city in southern Belgium that we visit regularly. The plots were based loosely on Grimm fairy tales, namely The Pied Piper, Snow White, and The Goose Girl.

I'd appreciate any ideas you'd have on the following questions:

Thanks for any help. BTW: I've been trying to get to the Ring of HeroQuest Narrators site for the past two weeks, but it seems to have disappeared.

Rob