Another Cartoon Referral

From: Oliver D. Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 18:30:14 -0000

Hi there,

I just have to put in a plug for this show because it's so good. It's another Japanese anime cartoon called Inuyasha. It's a very involved story about a 15 year old modern Japanese girl who travels back to medieval Japan where she gets mixed up with a half demon, his full demon brother and more demons and complications than you can shake a stick at. The two brothers wield swords forged from their father's fangs. One sword can apparently slay 100 demons with one blow while the other can bring the dead back to life. A sacred jewel that can make someone a full demon is accidently shattered and most of the episodes involve the characters trying to round up the shards (along with most of the other demons in Japan).

I really can't do justice to this. It's just that good.

http://www.ytv.com/programming/shows/inuyasha/index.asp?showID=215

So what's the HQ connection? The action is very HQ and pretty much any episode could be mined for good ideas.

Oliver