re: Another Cartoon Referral

From: Andrew Barton <AndrewBarton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 19:23:20 -0500

Oliver D. Bernuetz:

> I just have to put in a plug for this show because it's so good.
> It's another Japanese anime cartoon called Inuyasha.

My wife's a great fan of this series. For some people the manga version (that is, print rather than cartoon film) may be easier to get hold of, and there's more of it. See www.viz.com - Viz is the US publisher, no connection with the British magazine of the same name. It's available in British import shops such as Forbidden Planet and Gosh.

Alexei:

> A mere 167 episodes too, with an ending so weak it left hardened otaku
> screaming in frustration. Aaaargh... <dies>

That might be another reason to prefer the manga. It's common for anime and manga versions of the same series to have major differences in storylines.

Andrew