RE: Re: Heortling Temples (Long!)

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 00:51:13 -0000

> >Mind you, some other reading suggests that putting a big
> stone building
> >on a spot will attract leylines to it...
>
> It certainly marks it as a spot that someone will see on a
> map, and try to connect via lines to other spots on map...

Well, yes, but that's hardly a ley line. ISTR it was more to do with taking a large block of stone and hitting it while it was in a certain alignment WRT the sun. There were formulae for calculating the power and wavelength of the energy line you'd get as a result, assuming you knew the same for the stone at the other end, but the maths was a bit beyond me.

Come to think of it - stones. Maths. Straight lines. If this sort of ley line, not the Draconic sort, do exist in Glorantha, they've got to be Mostali?