Re: Re: Heortling Temples (Long!)

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 05:47:04 +0200 (EET)

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005, Dr Moose wrote:

> > the dragons lay on ley lines don't they? and dragonnewts use them
> > for roads, staggering plinths along them. or am I woefully
> > misguided here?
>
> Possible, I susppose. What is the shape of Gloranthan mountain
> ranges that we know to be of dragonic origin? (Biuts of DP, Tabros
> mountains enclosing Dorastor?)

Oh! One more thing.

I've always tought that on Glorantha it's not lay-lines as such, but a pattern in which powerspots tend to form or be found.

Parhaps there is a path of lesser resistance formed between two power spots (like a dragonewt road linkin two spots of dragonpower), and parhaps a focal point does form when several such lines cross (Pharaoh's City, at the center of Kethaela).

But I don't see much evidense of lines of power irrespective of the powerspots. A chiken or the egg question, I suppose.

        -Adept