Re: Yelm Dial

From: pedrodevaca <pavis_gm_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 07:16:14 -0000

> But if you're using KF as the Gnomon of the sundial, the shadow
will pass
> through parts of Tarsh and the north, and Sartar won't be able to
see it.

o right we were talking about Kero Fin weren't we. Multi-tasking isn't always the best idea for folk of my gender.

That shadow has to be a good omen in some places and a time to ward against evil in others.

Looking at the KODP map seems it will pass over the Shaker Temple late morning. The Tarsh exiles and the Maran Gor know the shadow as a daily boon, and have a quick prayer they pass to the goddess?

Looks like the long evening shadow might rest upon the dragon eye as the sun sets. Surely that is intentional.

Not particularly familiar with the valley between Dragon's Eye and KF, but solar worshippers there (Grazers?) would surely curse the shadow as it passed over them.

-Mitch