Re: Out of Print

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 21:28:31 -0000

Exactly the point. I don't think its good enough to say, hey Gathering Thunder is great. The cover really got your attention, but the two proceeding books, and the first one (and hardest to find second hand) is unavailable. Thats off putting methinks.

Get them online I say! For free, or for a fee.

> Internet access is sufficently widely available that making the
> scenario books available as e-books means the game shop only has
> to refer the customer to the site. As it is they have to refer
> customers to fan publications to get them started.

Most gamers will have a poke around the Glorantha website, which is the first port of call to try and find stuff you can't find. But instead of saying, oh no its out of print - we can say its out of print but you can download a pdf version!!

The question, how hard would it be getting it online, and are there any other isssues that mean it can't be done?

Regards
Rob