Re: Re: Out of Print

From: Stephen Tempest <e-g_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 01:51:11 +0000

donald_at_... writes:

>That depends on what format was used for sending to the printers,
>there's a tendency in the trade to use elaborate Quark Express
>documents although a PDF file would be just as good.

But converting a Quark document to PDF takes about two minutes, assuming you have all the files available. (Longer if you want to hyperlink the index, so clicking on a page reference takes you to that page automatically).

I agree that copyright might be more of an entanglement if the terms of buying the artwork (or text, for that matter) didn't include electronic publication.

Stephen