Re: Re: Out of Print

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:12:33 +1100

I'm currently currently doing some preliminary work with Issaries in making core Heortling background material from Thunder Rebels available as a PDF. The project has slowed because of my extra-ordinary domestic commitments over the last six months, but it *is* proceeding. By coincidence, I had the papers out over breakfast this morning.

Doubtless an announcement will follow as the project firms.

The inspiration and precedent is of course Nick Brooke and Mark Galeotti et al's splendid Heroquest Voices.

Cheers

John