RE: Re: Who is Helamakt for Orlanthi?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 00:39:48 -0000

> But _Storm Tribe_ disagrees
> with_Thunder Rebels_ on several points, such as what Helamakt
> did at Thrinbarri.

And thereafter. I wondered if he'd changed sides, but no.  ST p 75, we have a war between the water tribe, led by Heler, and the Storm Tribe. Thrinbarri was the middle of three major battles. Then there was a truce, and the Helerings became one of the Storm Tribes.

Then p78 tells us that Heler started out as a captive or hostage... Funny, on the last page he was a great enemy warleader, then an ally.

P82 says that Heler took the name Helamakt after Orlanth was exiled.

TR, as you say, has Helamakt as one of the Thunder Brothers at Thrinbarri.

Consistency? Eek!