RE: What do you call a Bison Rider who's lost his mount?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 22:13:18 -0000

I could even find the log of the session when he told us his background.

http://www.jane-williams.me.uk/glorantha/pbem/roc/270699.htm

I have a nasty feeling the link at the bottom takes you back to the wrong place, though: to see the full campaign, try here:

http://www.jane-williams.me.uk/glorantha/pbem/roc/feroda.htm

And then if you're still enthralled, go to my general game logs page here
http://www.jane-williams.me.uk/glorantha/logs.cfm

And follow links to the Zola Fel, and then Dorastor