Re: Working Up

From: jclebreu <gljc38_at_...>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 12:54:43 -0000

In the next book ?
What will be the years of the events that "dragonrise" will tell ? Only 1625 ?
1625-1627 (possible kallyr death) ?
More ?

> So I guess my question is twofold:
> 1. Do you know this?

I have understand this but I wanted my characters to be the center of the campaign

> 2. Can you convey to them that this is so, without offending them and
> making them want to break the game?

I will ask

> I am not going to ask if this kind of plan is OK with you, because it is
> how I do things. I just wonder if you understand that...

Yes but I am not sure it's the only solution Why not giving more informations to the narrators ? Not the players, but the narrator only ? You will be able to continue to write like you want, and give more informations to the narrators