Re: What the Dragon Said

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 14:54:04 -0800

Trotsky

>The problem only arises if one or more of them can understand Draconic

In our Pavis game, I ran a sage with what I had planned to be the useless skill of Draconic Lore. It kept coming into play (since Pavis is an EWF city). And to go with it, he did have some level of Speak Auld Wyrmish (I don't think he'd found anyone to split his tongue).

>1) Carmanians, Rinliddians and (perhaps surprisingly) Imperial
>Provincials don't have this trait in their Homeland write-ups, either -
>it's not just the Kralori. That's not counting the non-Genertelan
>Homelands in Men of the Sea.

For the Malki Homeland I did for Men of the Sea, I figured they had no real experience with dragons. Their ancestors were destroyed by something entirely different 500 years ago.

--

David Dunham