Re: Pregnant Humakti?

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 15:10:04 -0000

I strongly disagree Jane. They worship death divorced from passion or judgement. They have a different view of the world for sure, but I think that its a bit 'dungeons and dragons' to say most are that way. That makes them boring IMO. When I read the stuff about Londra of Londros, the Temple of the Wooden Sword I never got that vibe from them.

This all reminds me of that splendid article about what Humakti are like in Tales of the Reaching Moon.

For the record, I am not saying they cannot be how Jane describes them, but I don't think that all (the Orlanthi all 85%) are like that. Shades of grey is how I like my Glorantha. YGWV of course!

Regards
Rob