Re: Elemental associaltions

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 10:28:13 -0000

I haven't looked at the books so this is off the top of my head,

And are specifically empowered to do whatever you want

> A) a nice, seemly self-consistent system which people will be loath
> to break just to accomodate new-commers (like a Lunar element), and

I don't think the fundementals are changed. But how often does it come up in play?

> B) each of the elemental metals to have a couple of 'cool' effects
> when they are refined (as per RQ page 78) but I can't think of any
for
> either Copper (earth) or Silver (Air/Storm).

The only effect is that when enchanted they have the properties of bronze (ie you can use them for tools and weapons) and can harm magical creatures normally immune to non magical weapons. The classic example being a werecreature like a werewolf.

Any thoughts or have I
> lurcher off into Digest territory?

I think this is related to 'play' in a general way so I think fair play FWIW

> Thanks,
>
> - John Galloway

Regards
Rob