Re: Elemental associaltions

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:25:07 -0000

> B) each of the elemental metals to have a couple of 'cool' effects
> when they are refined (as per RQ page 78) but I can't think of any for
> either Copper (earth) or Silver (Air/Storm). Any thoughts or have I
> lurcher off into Digest territory?

RQ3 said that enchanted copper weapons are exceptionally solid (taking more damage to break, in that system) and that copper armour is half-weight.

Silver, of course, wasn't Air-metal in RQ3 any more than it was in RQ2 (although RQ3 added that it was the metal of Uleria, before it became associated the Moon), so the rules for that may be less useful to you. However, FWIW, it didn't have any special properties when enchanted, beyond the injuring werewolves thing.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic