RE: Re: Cradle Date

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 14:56:37 -0500

On 9 Mar 2005 at 19:19, Jane Williams wrote:

> I'm not quite sure about the hundreds of years myself, but could be.
> Lots of people doing it, yes.

Hmm.. I am sure I read that somewhere. But people have tried to break the closing ever since it arrived, I would think. And some of those people tried by raising the boat planet.

> As one does, yes. Do players ever think small?

Some. I've got one guy who wants nothing more than to keep his people safe. That seems to be small. (He thinks.)

> (Swords campaign, we're going through establishing character goals. If
> any gods are left intact by the time this lot have finished with them,
> I'll be very surprised).

LOL!
> Sounds like a great way to run it. And of course his version won't
> involve disembarking early.

Nope. He don't care about no stinking dragon. :)

> > Now that I've said this all, I'm quite sure he will be a good
> > PC and do something completely different. :-)
>
> Of course! It wouldn't be any fun narrating otherwise!

Indeed.

LC