Re: Telmori

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 17:54:28 -0500

Sounds like great fun. I think it's wonderful seeing what people who have never seen the world come up with. In my game, the one that I think is most fun is the guy who asked if he could ignore the homelands I brought and make his own. So he is playing a mage who fled an island of atheist mages who were sealed in by the closing. (They thought the rest of the world destroyed.) This mage found out his immortal mage king (who claims to have created the Closing to save the only good people left) is evil and fled, ending up cast into the fathomless sea where he was fished out by a Holy Country ship.

The result is that his background implies he may be from Brithos, and found swimming in the oceans and possessed of strange magics, some think he may be the Pharoah returned. All this made without the slightest idea of Gloranthan history.

LC