Carmanian Humakti (was Yanafal Tarnils)

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 01:48:51 +0200 (EET)

> Presumably the Carmanians have a fairly different view of Humakt
> than a bunch of fur-garmented, woad-wearing, sword-wielding lunatics
> with a death wish.
>
> Off-hand, I think it was the God Learners who figured out that the
> two cults worship the same god.
>
> Harry.

This reminds me. Since my Sartar game tend's to swirl pretty much around the Household of Death, and the Heortling Humakti in general, I'm going to need to figure out some things about he Carmanian (Lunar, that is) Humakti for the contrast.

With the Ligth/Dark dualism the Carmanian humakti seem to have great potential for cinematic bad guys.

How far can we go from the Heortling view of Humakt while still remaining Humakti? Death is obviously the main thing, as Greg often keeps reminding us. A serial killer may be just as good in the eyes of Humakt as the most honourable Heorling warrior... if not better.

But is torture ok? What about messing with the undead?

        -Adept