Re: Re: Masters of Luck and Death

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 01:01:35 +0200 (EET)

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005, Rob wrote:

> > My apologies if this has come up before.
>
> hehehe....you aint gonna like it Mikko

I sort of had this feeling that would be the case :(

> > (And I'd really not rather hear the old caveat "you just make your
> own
> > numbers")
> >
> > -Adept
>
> Thats exactly the party line, when I asked. I was about as happy as
> a Heortling at Iceland!!
>
> Regards
> Rob

Madness! I'm sure that really goes down well with a person new to HQ and Glorantha.

This is so not right. Could the authors of the herobands in question please illuminate us about the intended levels anyway?

We can _always_ make up the numbers. Regardless of the product, game and company. That's what one does when the published numbers seem wrong or don't fit your own ideas and needs. That doesn't mean they shouldn't be there, at least as a guideline, and to give an idea what powerlevel the author had in mind.

*sigh*

        -Adept: who was hopeful that it was a printing error...