Re: Re: Telmori of Sartar to appear in my game

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 09:16:04 +1200

Adrian Smith:

>I don't know if the world view has changed since but in Dorastor there
>are two types of Telmori. pure one and tainted ones.

There aren't. The Telmori of Dorastor are Old Ones, cursed shapeshifters. The untainted Pure Ones live in Ralios. There is a scenario suggestion in the Dorastor book that a Telmori that the heroes encounter might be a Pure One but that in my opinion is a wimping out to make things easier. A much more heroic approach would be to have the heroes know that the Sartarites have a Telmori Tribe as part of the kingdom and try and make friends with the Telmori on that basis. It won't be easy but a Hero's path never is.

--Peter Metcalfe